We work at National, State/Territory, Regional and Local levels to strengthen provision of culturally appropriate and responsive postvention support services, and create systems change.
To support systems change we:
- share our learnings of emerging good practice
- participate in networks, or develop new networks to support postvention responses
- present at State/Territory/National conferences
- provide training and build capacity of service providers to deliver postvention support
- participate in networks that can influence service system development
- keep abreast of latest policy and political developments that could impact on program implementation
- play an advisory role to people of influence, and
- advocate for change to address emerging issues.