Thirrili provides expert, evidence-informed research advice to drive systems change and influence policy development and program design leading to improvements in the social and emotional wellbeing of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families and communities.
We work at National, State/Territory, Regional and Local levels to strengthen provision of culturally appropriate and responsive postvention support services, and create systems change.
To support systems change we:
- share our learnings of emerging good practice
- participate in networks, or develop new networks to support postvention responses
- present at State/Territory/National conferences
- provide training and build capacity of service providers to deliver postvention support
- participate in networks that can influence service system development
- keep abreast of latest policy and political developments that could impact on program implementation
- play an advisory role to people of influence, and
- advocate for change to address emerging issues.
Stay connected, stay informed!
Subscribe to receive the latest news, events, and more from Thirrili.