WORK WITH US
We are looking for Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people who want to make a difference by supporting those affected by suicide or other trauma. We support our workforce by providing opportunities for continuing professional development. As a not for profit charity, we are able to offer salary packaging. Thirrili Ltd is an Aboriginal Community Controlled, and under Equal Opportunity legislation we actively encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply for our positions as part of special/equal opportunity measures under section 8(1) of the Commonwealth Racial Discrimination Act 1975 and relevant State and Territory legislation.
Thirrili Ltd (Thirrili) delivers the Indigenous Suicide Postvention Service across Australia and has taken a national leadership role in the provision of suicide postvention support and assistance to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander individuals, families and communities.
Thirrili employs a dedicated team of professionals to provide support across all states and territories in Australia. We are an Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisation, with Indigenous Board and Executive & Leadership team.
We provide flexible working arrangements and extensive salary packaging opportunities for all employees.
We support our Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander staff with Cultural and Ceremonial Leave, as well as annual leave and personal leave.
We have a range of opportunities available across our organisation and across all States in Australia. With the following contracts until 30 June 2024.
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer
- Marketing & Communications Coordinator
When applying for a position at Thirrili Ltd applicants must:
- Contact Felicity Fleming to obtain a copy of the Position Description and selection information
- Read the position description
- Send a cover letter explaining why they are interested in the position
- Provide a statement addressing the key selection criteria
- Provide a current resume outlining work history, qualifications, licences and two referees
Please submit applications to: Felicity Fleming firstname.lastname@example.org
Police and working with vulnerable people check
Successful applicants will be required to:
- Provide or undergo a National Police check.
- Have a Working with Children/Vulnerable Persons Check as required by relevant State or Territory legislation, or be eligible to apply prior to commencement.