Deputy Chief Executive Officer (Salary $135,706 + Super) - LOCATION FLEXIBLE
This is a new role, reporting to the Chief Executive Officer. The Deputy Chief Executive Officer (DCEO) will lead planning, management and administration of the organisation. The DCEO will work with CEO on Governance (including reporting to funding bodies and financial acquittals), annual reporting, financial operations, physical operations, human resource management operations within funding constraints, and strategic, operational, quality and risk management. As the DCEO, you will support the CEO in Stakeholder Engagement, outlined in the Communications & Engagement Plan, identify opportunities for enhancement of stakeholder engagement, and prepare and develop tender submissions.
You will have 3-5 years’ experience in senior executive and/or leadership roles, combined with a relevant qualification (which may include a Bachelor Degree, Masters or Equivalent). You will have a passion for improving the social, cultural, physical, and emotional wellbeing of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
- Relevant qualifications, which may include bachelor’s degree, Masters or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a leadership or executive role.
- Demonstrated Strategic Planning and development skills.
- Demonstrated expertise in achieving results, building productive working relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with influence to a broad range of stakeholders.
- Identify as Aboriginal or a Torres Strait Islander.
- Satisfactory National Police Record Check and Working with Children Check.
- Current Driver’s License.
What we can offer you
- A competitive salary and generous salary packaging benefits.
- An opportunity to make the world a better place for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
- A friendly, flexible and inclusive work environment.
- Accommodation and travel expense coverage (in accordance with organisational travel policies).
How to apply
Applications should be submitted to email@example.com with the subject line “Thirrili - DCEO “
How to get more information
Additional information is available in the role description or by contacting the team on 02 8001 6603 or head to their website Pipeline Talent.
Your application should include:
- A cover letter (max 2 pages) responding to the 8 Essential/Mandatory criteria as detailed above.
- An up-to-date CV of no more than 5 pages which clearly details your skills and experience as relevant to this role.
Applications must be received by midnight October 20, 2021.
Late submissions will not be accepted.