Have you heard of Myra Fordham
Myra is the founder of Myra Fordham Coaching and is a 2 x International Best- selling Author, International Speaker and she is Australia’s #1 Trauma Coach for Women.
Back in October 2016, Myra was physically assaulted by her ex-partner. Which was a result of her fighting for her life and sustaining a Traumatic Brain Injury. Myra was determined to heal and relearn how to walk and talk again.
Myra helps women to heal from past trauma to become happy and free holistically through her exclusive online coaching programs and Facilitates in-person Women’s healing workshops. She creates a safe space for women to feel seen, heard, and understood. Her main focus is to educate women on how to stand in their power to become the best versions of themselves and master their mindsets. To gain clarity and confidence.
List of services Myra offers
- I facilitate Women's Empowerment workshops (Confidence, clarity, and self-love)
- I Facilitate Healing Women’s circles (How trauma affects every aspect of our lives)
- Women’s healing yarning circles
- DV Awareness Workshops
- Team Building Workshops - (Proven to increase staff productivity, staff to feel seen and heard, and gain clarity and confidence in the workplace and how to manage workplace conflict confidently)
- Motivational /Public Speaking
- Online Masterclasses/Seminars
- Leadership/Influence Training
- Mindset training
- Group Coaching/ Mentorship (8-weeks, 6 months, and 12 months)
- 1 on 1 Coaching/ Mentorship (8-week, 6 months, and 12 months)
- Negative Energy Release breakthroughs 1-hour session
I can easily tailor a program/workshop to suit and much more