We are looking for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who want to make a difference by supporting those affected by suicide or other trauma. We support our workforce by providing opportunities for continuing professional development. As a not for profit charity, we are able to offer salary packaging. Thirrili Ltd is an Indigenous led organisation, and under Equal Opportunity legislation we actively encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply for our positions as part of special/equal opportunity measures under section 8(1) of the Commonwealth Racial Discrimination Act 1975 and relevant State and Territory legislation.
When applying for a position at Thirrili Ltd applicants must:
- Read the position description
- Send a cover letter explaining why they are interested in the position
- Provide a statement addressing the key selection criteria
- Provide a current resume outlining work history, qualifications, licences and two referees
Please submit applications to: email@example.com
Police and working with vulnerable people check
Successful applicants will be required to:
- Provide or undergo a National Police check.
- Have a Working with Children/Vulnerable Persons Check as required by relevant State or Territory legislation, or be eligible to apply prior to commencement.